Our Commitment to Our Donors - Updated May 2023
As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to The Sinapis Group or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and our processing and use of Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information you provide us via one of the email addresses identified on our website or when you contact us with a question in person, by phone, or by email. We collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you register for an event. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number, and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, or by mailing in a check. The below list provides a sample of personal information that The Sinapis Group may collect.
- We will not sell, share, or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by The Sinapis Group, both online and offline, on any Platform (‘Platform’ includes The Sinapis Group website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with the legal process served on us.
- We will use personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected while processing a gift, event registration, or other donation with third parties. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address match the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review the information we collected about you. Please contact us via phone, mail, or email to review that information.
- You have the right to opt out of any or all of the procedures detailed in this policy.
Sinapis has hugely contributed to our business's growth, sustainability, and success. They have helped link us to potential investors/funding opportunities, publicized our business to the market, and provided ongoing strategic advice.
Co-Owner, Jazza Centre
"This is one program every business owner should consider enrolling in. The benefits are immeasurable. I'm a beneficiary. Thank you, Sinapis!"
Co-Founder & CEO, Jazza Centre
"Sinapis gave me a full kit to use to start my business."
CEO & Founder, Safe Sana
"At Sinapis I gained the skills I needed in order to manage my business. I also learned how to raise funds from investors."
CEO, Gishuri Chicken Organic Farm
"The Crisis Crash Course was very instrumental in improving my general business management, time allocation, building strong networking connections as well as improving my lobbying skills."
CEO & Founder, La' Marc
"The Sinapis Entrepreneur Academy unit economics class helped me determine my unit and how much it costs for me to produce one."
Founder, Alexander Perfumery LTD
"When we started our Sinapis classes, we were asked to pick one business. I chose a new venture I was getting into - speaking. I would never have imagined that just over a year later I would be speaking on the biggest stage - TED. May this be a testimony that Kingdom business has a benefit here and in Heaven."
Robert A. Belle
CEO, SMIP Consultancy
"Sinapis gave me conviction to know that you can still do business the right way - The Kingdom Business Way. You do not have to bribe or pay your way into a contract. Hard work, faith, and prayer works wonders. I am truly grateful for this."
CEO, Pristine Linen & Laundry Limited
"I loved the Kingdom Business aspect and approach in the program. I am more enlightened than I was when I joined the program. It is very worthwhile."
Founder, Margarita Bakes